Summit Ambassadors with Dallas Police Department
The North Texas Law Enforcement Community Engagement Summit is for area Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Professionals to share best practices and hear from leaders throughout North Texas. Guests will be discussing a variety of community policing and community engagement initiatives, strategies and efforts. Join us for a day of conversation and learning!
Summit Ambassadors help us welcome guests and make sure the event runs smoothly. Thank you for volunteering with the DPD Office of Community Affairs, we're looking forward to meeting you!
Morning Shift Volunteers || 7am-11am
- Set up registration and signs, check attendees into the Summit, break out session assistants.
- Breakfast will be provided
- Break out session assistants, hand out lunches, break down registration table and signs.
- Volunteers will need to wear a white shirt and khaki pants.
- Parking is available through Gate 2 at Fair Park
- A background check will be required.
Please fill out the Volunteer Application and email to Sgt. West at firstname.lastname@example.org . Include a photocopy of your license or ID. Please print legibly.