Behavioral and Mental HealthPhilanthropy
Become A Member Of Our Development & Fundraising Committee!
Provide input and participate in fund raising efforts or assisting in plans of special events to support the work of The Turning Point.
Aug 21, 2019
Main Location- Plano3325 Silverstone Dr
Plano, TX 75023
Show commitment to the vision, mission, and goals of The Turning Point by becoming a part of our Development & Fundraising Committee!
- Provide input into development of the annual events to the Development & Fundraising Committee team meetings
- Engage in the execution of all aspects of an annual fundraising campaign/Gala, including marketing efforts, canvasing the community, cold calling, etc.
- Help plan and implement campaigns to gain support/funds/funders from the community, surrounding communities, and other organizations and businesses.
- Help to identify new prospects and potential funders.
- Report activities and communicate to the Chair of the Fundraising Committee and Volunteer Coordinator.
Preparation for and participation in up to once monthly conference calls or in person team meetings as needed.
Allocation of time to meet with or contact donors or prospects and complete projects you are tasked with.