Community Service (Court Mandated) Volunteers
Community Service Volunteers are a very important resource for our 18 retail stores. With the help of Volunteers, we’re able to provide more funding into our program and further Goodwill Industries of Dallas mission.
· Stocking donated goods on store shelves
· Engaging with customers and proving an enjoyable retail experience
· Sizing and colorizing store racks
· Mannequin Display
· Helping the store employees with making the store presentable
· Must be able to stand and bend for a longer period
· Lift up to 20 pounds.
· Engage with customers
· Pass background check (Individuals & CSR)
· Photo i.d & SSI number (for background check)
· Attend Volunteer orientation (for CSR)which takes place every 1st & 3rd Wednesday at 3PM and 3020 N. Westmoreland, Dallas, TX 75212.
Please note the volunteers with charges of harassment, assault, burglary, assault,weapons or any incident involving children will not be eligible to volunteer.
To apply please fill out the volunteer application on our website at https://www.goodwilldallas.org/volunteer/