TMWR Volunteer Orientation - Saturday, May 25 , 10:30 am to 12:00 Arl Animal Services Community Room
Wildlife Rehabilitators main goal is the rehabilitation and release of wildlife. You will learn what is involved in caring for wildlife babies and facts about our urban wildlife. Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age.
We are a 100% volunteer organization. Below are some of the volunteer opportunities and the descriptions.
- Foster Parent(s) - Feed, care, and monitor growth of our babies; all under the supervision and training of a permitted or sub-permitted rehabilitator.
- Special Projects - Making cages, nesting boxes, and snuggle beds
- Outreach program - Contact public or private organizations who might be interested in learning more about what we do. Become a presenter.
- Fundraising - We welcome new ideas. If this is what you like to do, we need you!
- Media - Take pictures and videos of our wildlife and update website photo albums
- Wildlife rescue telephone hotline support. Help get orphaned or injured wildlife to a licensed rehabber