Social Media and Marketing Internship
• Assist Executive Director with design of promotional web graphics, social media posts, surveys, flyers, banners, posters, and other advertising and marketing materials as needed
• Attend and contribute on occasional meetings to understand vision and purpose of marketing materials
• Update and refresh website and all social media platforms
Skills and attributes interns are expected to have:
• Currently enrolled in or have a passion for graphic design program or a related field
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Knowledge of creative tools, primarily – Publisher, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, and website design
• Creative and collaborative mindset to help develop new ideas
• Familiarity with Constant Contact and all social media platforms is a plus!
This is a perfect opportunity for a student who has an enthusiasm for graphic design and social media andneeds hours to graduate, or for a student that is looking to build a strong and diverse portfolio with a reputable company.
Note: This is an unpaid internship opportunity. Please provide examples of your work to be considered for this internship