Creative Design and Marketing Pathfinder
Website & Creative Designer - Marketing Pathfinder
We are seeking a volunteer to perform Marketing Design responsibilities for Inspiring Tomorrow’s Leaders (ITL) to amplify our mission of transitioning individuals out of poverty & impacting change in generational legacies of education, jobs security/retention, and financial stability in our communities.
Develop and oversee design of creative to promote ITL’s brand and programs. The role of a Design Executive (DE) can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. DE will work closely with other employees in areas such as website design and management, fundraising, and social media champion.
This volunteer may assist the operations and social media leader in focusing on civic engagements and social good by managing communication channels on a weekly basis performing activities such as content curation, storytelling, and managing published content (written content, video and images) on the organization’s social channels.
The Design Executive will perform the following duties:
Develop and oversee design campaigns to promote ITL’s brand and programs. overseeing and developing marketing outreach campaigns
· conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
· devising and presenting ideas and strategies
· promotional activities
· compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
· writing and proofreading creative copy
· maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
· organizing events and product exhibitions
· evaluating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
· coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
· monitoring performance
· managing campaigns on social media
Education: Bachelor's degree in creative design, branding, marketing, story telling, social media, communications or related field; or an equivalent combination of related education and experience required. Excellent, oral, and written communication skills, including presentation skills. Experience: Minimum one-year related experience is preferred.
· Oral and Written Communication Skills and Story Telling
· Ability to provide social communication outside of regular business hours (weekends, nights, if required.)
· Experience executing influencer programs, including identification of influencers, management of influencer content creation, and measuring success
· Proven experience in setting, measuring, and achieving business goals through social and digital tactics
· Understanding of social programming (Non-Profits) and brand-building through content production in social, video, content, and influencer experiences
· Able to express complex ideas and experiences with a straightforward approach to inspire digital audiences
Presentation skills, acute attention to detail and ownership of projects