Social Services: Family
Help Identify & Recruit Candidates
The specialist is responsible for outreach and recruitment of constituents who qualify for Inspiring Tomorrow's Leader (ITL) programs. The individual will recommend best performing channels to use and determines how to optimize the recruitment budget (number of individuals needed to start a class) to attain grant outcomes.
The specialist investigates opportunities to introduce new recruitment vendors/agency, monitors and determines any expenditures required to support agency activities. The specialist evaluates different recruitment channels, sources, and performance of business partners who are instrumental in referring clients to ITL. This individual will develop, monitor and improve the recruitment process to ensure program success.
Analyzes the recruitment process, performance, and prepares the recruitment dashboards (how many people and from where), presents dashboards, recommends changes to the recruitment process and implements changes to assure success.
1. Identify, develop and implement creative strategies to attract, manage and retain constituents and feeder groups for existing programs to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual grant goals.
2. Identify and apply appropriate methods to ensure efficient scheduling of outreach and recruitment activities by partnering with feeder channels with constituents requiring our services.
3. Provide sufficient organizational and operational support to partnering organizations to ensure on-going outreach efforts, achievement of recruitment targets and annual goals.
4. Schedule and implement education programs for agency partners, recruitment committees, social media partners and volunteers within assigned groups to assist in meeting recruitment objectives and to comply with grant criteria and agency's logic model.
5. Develop a working knowledge of the community, its government, demographics, and organizations. Apply that knowledge to all aspects of servicing partner groups and the expansion of the outreach programs.
6. Coordinate activities with appropriate personnel to ensure a positive partnership and client experience and smooth, efficient operations.
7. Maintain accurate records to provide tracking and statistical data on outreach, recruitment and intake performance.
8. Appropriately utilize tools, technology, and strategy provided by the organization to enhance customer service, efficiency, and productivity.
9. Perform other related duties as necessary.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work required. They are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities.
Education: Bachelor's degree in human resources, sales, marketing/ communications or related field; or an equivalent combination of related education and experience required.
Experience: Minimum one-year related experience is preferred.
Knowledge of group dynamics, sales, customer maintenance techniques, negotiation & analytical skills, recruitment, job interviewing skills, process improvement skills and the ability to effectively implement programs/project management is preferred. Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively are required.
Good oral and written communications skills, including training and presentation skills, are required. A current valid driver's license and good driving record are required.
Essential Functions/Physical Requirements: May be required to travel to sites throughout Inspiring Tomorrow's Leaders serving territory.