PetSmart Cat Program-SPCA of Texas- Frisco
YOU CANNOT GO TO THE STORE WITHOUT BECOMING A VOLUNTEER FIRST.
You will go to our link and fill out the application https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=1806491195 Once you fill this out we will let you know if you are approved. From there you will tell us your day or days you would like to help take care of our cats. There is no fee for this and we provide all the training.
- We need volunteers that can donate 1 hour to 1.5 hours a shift per week or more if you would like.
- Volunteers clean cat kennels and make sure they have food, water and a clean environment.
- Volunteers provide our cats with socialization and enrichment.
- Volunteers report signs of illness or behavior problems.
- Volunteers communicate the needs with the SPCA of Texas specialist (i.e. more towels, more food, number of cats adopted, etc.)
Here is a list of stores we are in: City Place (75204), Greenville Ave. (75206), Grand Prairie (75052), Duncanville (75237), Cedar Hill (75104), Lakewood (75214), Mesquite (75150), Frisco (75034), Lewisville (75067), Denton (76205)
Some volunteers do once a week and some do more than one. This is strictly up to you and what you can do!
We will train you get you started. We do ask you keep in contact to us about the cats. Letting us know of any adoptions or if our cats are not feeling well. Please call 214-461-1811 or email with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org. We would prefer this be an ongoing opportunity and not sure a short term volunteer. If you need shifts off you just let us know!