Foster a dog- save a life
· Bring a dog into your home, for either a short term foster opportunity (when we know the dog is going on a transport in a few weeks,) or longer term- keeping the dog until it gets adopted, or is treated for a medical condition.
· We will provide crates, food, and leashes, if needed.
· Dogs are available in all breeds and sizes- a big one to run with, tiny ones to cuddle, there are lots of tiny ones!
· Can live in an apartment- many of the dogs will be going to New York to be adopted, so apartment living is fine, as long as you can walk them, and your landlord is ok. .
· You can have another pet, as long as it gets along with others, or is kept separate