Help Transform the Lives of Teen Mothers in North Texas- Workshop Facilitators Needed.
Volunteer Workshop Facilitator Role Description
Title: Workshop Facilitator.
Purpose: Subject matter experts teach the necessary life skills to be self-sufficient through our 60 units of the modular, psycho-educational curriculum: Parenting, Financial Literacy, Health and wellness, Workforce readiness/Professional Development, and Personal Enrichment.
Reports to: Volunteer/Partner Services Manager.
1. Provide Volunteer / Partner Services Manager with a progress report before and after workshop programming.
2. Provide positive reinforcement and promote healthy, non-violent behaviors.
3. Follow all agency policies and procedures.
4. Maintain values of dignity, empowerment, and respect with all Alley’s House staff, volunteers, and clients.
5. Maintain a clean and orderly environment.
1. Excellent presentation skills.
2. Excellent communication and written skills.
3. Must keep the Volunteer / Partner Services Manager updated on their availability.
Supervision: Consultation will be provided on a regular basis.
Time Commitment: Should be able to commit to 1 hour a month.