Education: Elementary & Secondary
Marketing and Internet Technology Expertise Needed!
For the Children, Inc., d/b/a Arts and Education 4 DFW Youths is a nonprofit, life-enriching program established to provide under-served youths with the opportunity to experience the live-stage Performing Arts, educational programs at a local University, Colleges, and the Museums, some general entertainment and sports' venues, coupled with scholastic programs to facilitate the learning of STEM, skill Sets, and an exciting new reading program for disadvantaged youths, READS. Over 5,500 youngsters have attended live performances and educational programming at local venues. We are breaking the cycle-of-poverty for kids!
Volunteer opportunities include:
· A webmaster to update and fine-tune the A&E 4 DFW Youths website (http://aande4dfwyouths.org) and provide assistance with other technical endeavors.
· Greeter(s) to meet groups at events, take photos, and facilitate their experiences
· An executive director: take over administering the nonprofit to include: team management, fundraising, marketing
· Administrative support for making phone calls, filing, scheduling, follow-ups
· Experienced Social Media support for assistance, gaining followers, and updating Facebook, Twitter and Instagram