Social Services: Family
Family Advocate Intern (Level 2)
· Fulfill Family Greeter duties
· Provide education for families regarding the dynamics of child abuse.
· Provide crisis intervention for children experiencing suicidal ideations and provide
appropriate resources for immediate professional mental health intervention.
· Work with Multi-Disciplinary Team to identify service gaps for each client child and family.
· Provide information and support for the Crime Victims Compensation process.
· Provide encouragement and support to victim family to use the services recommended.
· Provide court education and accompaniment as needed for children and families.
· Function as a member of the Multi-Disciplinary Team
· Attend the monthly case review meetings and additional case staffing as needed
· Assist in the preparation and training presentations for ISD personnel and students; and community organizations
· Assist in the center’s special events and fundraisers
· Must pass a required criminal background and CPS history check