Social Services: Individuals with Disabilities
Handyman/Maintenance Man (or woman)
· Provide a well-maintained, safe environment for clients and volunteers of Citizens Development Center.
Experienced with general maintenance, performing tasks such as replace light bulbs, tighten cabinetry or appliance hardware, touch-up painted , and light wood work..
Ability to work with minimal supervision performing general handyman tasks at the warehouse and office facility located at 8800 Ambassador Row, Dallas, Texas 75247.
Physically able to move and lift items with assistance.
Prompt and thorough in completing assigned tasks.
Dependable and cooperative.
Friendly and love working with some great people.
Requirements for Service
· Read and agree to volunteer policies, procedures and privacy practices of clients of CDC.
· Work well independently or as a team contributor.
· Self-starter – sees what needs to be done and does it respecting budgetary process.
· Ability to prioritize projects, set goals and follow-through in completing each assigned task.
Good communication skills
· Flexible based on your schedule; Any Monday - Friday except holidays