Global Health Advocacy
The mission of the Fund for Global Health is to provide the maximum possible health benefit to vulnerable people in developing countries. One of the best ways to accomplish this is by advocating for increased U.S. funding for effective global health programs.
A small number of U.S. Representatives and Senators on the State and Foreign Operations Subcommittees of Appropriations decide on funding for U.S. global health programs. Rep. Kay Granger of Ft. Worth is one of these subcommittee members, so if she is your U.S. Representative you have a unique and important opportunity to make a difference to U.S. leadership and funding for global health. We are offering constituents of these Representatives and Senators an opportunity to engage in effective citizen lobbying to that end. Volunteers commit to weekly communication and action, trained and supported by one of our coordinators. All activities can be conducted remotely.
see which other Representatives and Senators are on these subcommittees, cut
and paste the following into your browser:
* Reliability; promptness in responding to communications
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Helpful: experience in advocacy, outreach, organizing people
apply, please submit the following via email to Keith Johnson at
* Resume, or a brief description of yourself if you don’t have a recent resume
* Single paragraph describing why you are interested in this position