Volunteer Abroad in Peru
This experience provides groups with a perspective on the obstacles that are preventing growth in the rural communities of Peru and allow them to practice implementing solutions to these challenges first hand, while taking in the country's beauty.
Apr 19, 2017
9540 Garland Road, Ste 381, Box #116
Dallas, Texas 75218
We strongly encourage those who are interested in this program to have a group of 10-20 members formed prior to inquiring.
Bright Light Volunteers
We offer three programs in Peru. Groups can choose between Arequipa, Cusco, or Lima. A Bright Light Volunteer representative can help you identify the right service project for your group.
Some of the current/ongoing service projects include, but are not limited to:
- Improving outside play areas for the children
- Taking care of the children in the daycare center
- Building day care centers
- Creating a vegetable garden on site to grow food for the community
- Building bookshelves for the children's books and play things
- Painting class rooms and community buildings
- Job preparedness training
- English language instruction and practice
Hands-on cultural activities are also built in to your customized itinerary to help your group get the most out of their visit to Peru.