Community Impact Support
Searching for bright volunteers or interns to take advantage of an extraordinary opportunity to work alongside one or more Issue or Region Champion(s) to:
· Communicate with collaborating churches and organizations on consistent basis.
· Schedule and plan consistent coalition meetings.
· Assess the current needs and assets.
· Set goals and determine strategies.
· Build relationships with churches, nonprofits, schools, local government, and others as needed.
· Engage new churches.
· Mobilize volunteers.
· Schedule and plan events as needed.
· Work on special projects as needed.
· Measure impact.
· This role will report directly to the Executive Director but support one or more Issue or Region Champion.
· Applicants have the opportunity to raise their own support (with training), but stipend is available for the right candidate.
· Looking for someone willing to commit at least 15-20 hours a week for a 3-month trial.
· Times are flexible
· Most tasks can be done from home or another location, but opportunity to work with the team in person is available.
· Follow up at least once a week is required.
· Qualifications: PC Proficiency, Willingness to communicate via email, Interpersonal Skills
If you are interested, you can respond through this site or email Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and to request a volunteer form.