Searching for a bright volunteer or intern to take advantage of an extraordinary opportunity to:
· Network with and learn from Communications Directors at some of the most respected churches and organizations in the city and some of our counterparts around the country.
· Implement communication plans for different target audiences (e.g. churches, nonprofits, individual Christians, and donors, as well as leaders in the community including government, businesses, media, etc.).
· Tell the incredible story of what the Church is doing to serve the city through:
o Social media
o Press releases
o And other media
o Keep website current (events, newsletters, guides).
· This role will report directly to the Executive Director.
· Applicants have the opportunity to raise their own support (with training), but stipend is available for the right candidate.
· Looking for someone willing to commit at least 10-15 hours a week for a 3-month trial.
· Times are flexible
· Most tasks can be done from home or another location, but opportunity to work with the team in person is available.
· Follow up at least once a week is required.
· Qualifications: PC Proficiency, Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Writing/Communication Skills, Willingness to communicate via email
If you are interested, you can respond through this site or email Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and to request a volunteer form.