2229 Avenue J Suite 101
Arlington, TX 76006
Some experience with recruiting, volunteer management, and/or nonprofits required!As a volunteer coordinator, you will be responsible for recruiting and training volunteers to work at the office, program sites, and special events!
- Generate appropriate volunteer opportunities and role descriptions based on the needs of the organization.
- Use social media, email, volunteer websites, and other channels to increase visibility of the organization and recruit volunteers.
- Interview volunteers and ensure they are matched and trained for a position.
- Ensure continuous support and motivation, along with appropriate training.
- Monitor and evaluate activities and write reports for funders and trustees.
- Maintain volunteer database and undertake any necessary administrative duties.
- Other duties assigned by the program coordinator, project director, or their designee.
- Some experience with recruitment and/or volunteer management
- 18 years old or older
- Background check
- Basic computer skills and knowledge (ie. Excel, Word, Email, internet research)
- Great written/verbal communication skills
- Reliable source of transportation