Become a volunteer reading partners and make a lifelong difference for kids who struggle with reading. Visit www.readingpartners.org/volunteer where you learn more, register, and choose one of our 16 sites to tutor.
Reading Partners is seeking individuals from 14 years old and older to assist children K-4 improve reading skills. Each tutor is connected to a student for at least a one hour a week commitment. In every site, tutors receive support from the on-site Site Coordinator.
Visit www.readingpartners.org/volunteer to register, choose your site, choose your tutor orientation time that best fits your schedule and location, and submit your background check. NOTE: Once you register, you'll be prompted to complete the background check. Dallas Independent School District (for Dallas tutors) and Fort Worth Independent School District (for Fort Worth tutors) manages the background check system.
2017 - 2018 Reading Center Sites
1. Como Elementary School 9. Preston Hollow Elementary School
2. Edward J. Briscoe Elementary School 10. Arthur Kramer Elementary School
3. Mitchell Boulevard Elementary 11. John F. Kennedy Elementary School
4. Maude Logan Elementary School 12. Mount Auburn Elementary School
5. John T. White Elementary School 13. Lumin Lindsley Park Comm School
6. David G. Burnet Elementary School 14. Eduardo Mata Elementary School
7. Stephen C. Foster Elementary School . 15. J.N. Ervin Elementary School
8. Walnut Hill Elementary School . 16. *Sudie Williams Elementary School