Education: Elementary & Secondary
Power Lunch- Richardson High School
The purpose of POWER Lunch Leadership Program is to identify, affirm, and develop student leaders through knowledge and experience. The POWER Team meets during the student's lunch hour to discuss different leadership topics.
Dec 14, 2017
Richardson High School1250 W Belt Line Rd
Richardson, TX 75080
The Power Lunch program:
- Meets once a week during student's lunch period
- There are two shifts 11:30 A.M.-12:30 P.M. & 12:30 P.M.- 1:30 P.M.
- Covers a different leadership topic each month
- Uses a combination of methods including interactive activities, discussion, technology, role-play & skits
- Involve all the students in the activities and discussions
Volunteers are needed to assist us during small group facilitation and student check in/dismissal, set up Power Lunch environment, promote energetic atmosphere, and administration.