More DetailsCare Connections Outreach Buddy - (Ongoing opportunity, weekdays and weekend shifts available)
Volunteer task include
- Accompany the C.C.O. team members during outreach/home and site visits
- Provide hospitality, greet and visit patients
- Sorting donations
- Cary and distribute much needed items such as:
- cases of water
- bug spray
- travel kits, etc.
- Ability to walk/hike distances up to 1 mile
- Carry supplies
- English speaking
- Calm demeanor
- Willingness to work with underserved population
Volunteers must be 18+ to serve as an Outreach Buddy. JPS volunteers go through an application process, including background & reference checks, volunteer interviews and orientation.
Contact us to learn more and to request a volunteer application today! We look forward to hearing from you.